These Quesadillas are filled with spinach and tomato. They are so delicious, quick and easy – they’re done in just 15 minutes. What a great invention by the Mexicans! 🙂
Satisfying Spinach Tomato Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 tomato
- some leftover cheese (Mozzarella and Cheddar are great)
- basil pesto
- good handful of spinach
- two whole grain Tortillas
How To Make Spinach Tomato Quesadillas:
- Start with spreading the pesto just on half of the Tortillas.
- Put some cheese on top (how much depends on the type of cheese used and your taste).
- Add some tomatoes (make sure to slice them quite thinly).
- Add a couple of spinach leaves (try to put as many as possible on them because they are healthy and taste good).
- Finally add some more cheese on top.
- Now it’s time to wrap the Tortillas and put it in the pan.
- Set the stove on the low heat. Then put a plate with a pot on top of the Quesadillas to push them down a little.
- Wait for about 4 minutes and then flip them.
- Plate and pot on top and then wait for another 4 minutes.
- Here we are!! The tortillas are done. The cheese is nice and gooey. They are just READY!
Recipe creator: Hurry The Food Up / YouTube