Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
1 lb chicken breasts
1 pkg fajita seasoning
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 c green bell pepper, diced
1/4 c shredded monterey jack cheese
1/4 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
10 10-inch flour tortillas
How To Make Chicken Quesadillas:
1. Cut chicken into small pieces.
2. Combine with fajita seasoning and mix.
3. Heat oil in skillet.
4. Cook until no longer pink.
5. Stir in peppers and onion and cook until tender.
6. Layer cheese, chicken mixture and cheese on half of the tortilla.
7. Fold in half and cook in a coated skillet or griddle until lightly browned or cheese is melted.