- sour cream, for serving
- 5-6 flour or corn tortillas
- cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. Monterey cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz.) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can turkey chili
How To Make Chili Cheese Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8”x8” pan with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce over bottom of casserole dish; set aside.
- Heat chili in a medium saucepan over medium heat until warmed. Microwave tortillas for about 30 seconds or until pliable. Divide chili evenly between tortillas. Top each with Monterey cheese and chopped cilantro. Roll up and place, seam side down, in casserole dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly. Broil for the last few minutes to lightly brown the cheese. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve with sour cream and a side of Mexican rice.