Fish Taco Ingredients:
- 1 bottle Kelchner’s Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 pound white flaky fish fillet, like tilapia or halibut
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lime, sliced for garnish (optional)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How To Make Fish Tacos:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the fish fillets and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium-high heat until cooked, about 3 minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for 5 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill or grill pan for 30 seconds on each side. Flake the fish with a fork. Top each tortilla with cabbage slaw, fish, and Spicy Sriracha Sauce to taste. Serve with lime wedges.
Cabbage Slaw Ingredients:
Pinch of salt
1 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
1 cup chopped plum tomatoes (optional)
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
4 cups very thinly pre-sliced Napa or Savoy cabbage
How To Make Cabbage Slaw:
Combine shredded cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil and a pinch of salt; toss well to combine. Refrigerate before use.