The ingredient list:
Makes 5-6 Tacos
Step One – Cook the Veggies
- Chop up the onions and bell peppers.
- Turn on stove to medium. Heat up olive oil in pan for 3 minutes.
- Place onions and bell peppers into the pan.
- Cook with intermittent stirring for 6-7 minutes. Sprinkle salt & pepper onto vegetables.
- Place veggies on side plate.
Step Two – Boil the Hot Dogs
- Fill pan with a quarter inch of water.
- Turn on heat to high.
- Bring water to a low boil, 2-3 minutes.
- Place hot dogs into the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Take out hot dogs and discard remaining water.
Step Three – Toast the Tortillas
- Keep stove on high.
- Place 2-3 corn tortillas on pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on tortillas.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, depending on preference. Make sure not to burn the tortillas.
- Repeat 2-4 for another round of tortillas.
Step Four – Eat!
- Put the onions, green peppers, and hot dog on the cheesy tortilla.
- Fold or roll up.
- Chow down!
Bio: Don blogs at SaltedHotDogs.com, where you can find everything hot dog-related: hot dog grills, rollers, steamers, as well as bun warmers and other accessories.